Old 05-29-2018, 01:31 PM

Default That pesky Nesketucket

I really like oysters...really. But I won't do any of the oyster puzzles because Nesketucket makes the row name too long such that it causes the row to be two lines long. Being as anal as I am (does that mean I'm an a--hole?) this disrupts my flow and so I just skip these puzzles. I'm on a 15" laptop with Windows 10 recommended text size (125%) but if I change the text size this makes no difference because the row sizes are fixed. I just wonder if anyone else has this problem and how they deal with it.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:43 AM

I haven't seen this, but I don't think I've gotten that puzzle since the font changed a couple weeks ago. Also, I probably have a different browser than you, and I definitely have a different OS (Ubuntu instead of Windows).

If you included a screenshot, it would definitely be a little easier to discuss.