Old 03-25-2018, 12:04 AM

Smile 2048 Online

I love this game. Its very popular but if you haven't heard about it here's a description-

2048 is a simple addictive numbers online puzzle game. It involves combining tiles in a 44 grid to reach the magic number 2048. Swipe left, right, up or down and all the tiles in the grid move accordingly.
When two tiles of the same number touch each other, they add up and merge into one. The numbers start from 2 to 4 to 8... and on it goes till you reach 2048.

this is the online version which means you dont have to download anything to play and you can play it from your pc, tablet, ipad or phone- 2048 Online

Enjoy
Old 06-01-2018, 03:38 AM

I can't figure this thing out(((( help: плутають:
Old 06-01-2018, 11:03 PM

This makes it not foolproof, but easier:

Use the down and right buttons almost exclusively. Only use up if there's a really good reason to, and NEVER use left unless it's your only option. The goal is to keep the largest number in the lower-right corner at all times.
Old 06-02-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fransansisco View Post
This makes it not foolproof, but easier:

Use the down and right buttons almost exclusively. Only use up if there's a really good reason to, and NEVER use left unless it's your only option. The goal is to keep the largest number in the lower-right corner at all times.
It's a bit complicated for me, but i'll practice
Old 10-03-2018, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenxoxo View Post
I love this game. Its very popular but if you haven't heard about it here's a description-

2048 is a simple addictive numbers online puzzle game. It involves combining tiles in a 44 grid to reach the magic number 2048. Swipe left, right, up or down and all the tiles in the grid move accordingly.
When two tiles of the same number touch each other, they add up and merge into one. The numbers start from 2 to 4 to 8... and on it goes till you reach 2048.

this is the online version which means you dont have to download anything to play and you can play it from your pc, tablet, ipad or phone- 2048 Online

Enjoy
I have played so many versions of this game. Now it is like seeing an old school friend.

Tags
2048, 2048 online, online maths game, puzzle game