Old 07-04-2018, 11:39 AM

Default How to turn off competitive mode

I just play to relax now and would prefer to read the story etc but I am stuck in competitive mode which keeps telling me how slow I am if I do anything other than solve the puzzle as quick as possible.

So how do I turn competitive mode off?

~Raf
Old 07-04-2018, 03:28 PM

Default Hey

In the top right hand corner of your screen, you will see small window that says you are in competitive mode with three options to choose from. choose the Logout option and you're good to go.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:39 AM

Default Still get screen after puzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
In the top right hand corner of your screen, you will see small window that says you are in competitive mode with three options to choose from. choose the Logout option and you're good to go.

You'll still get the results screen, whether logged in or not. All that happens if you are not logged in is that no personal stats are saved. Your results are still added to the site's statistics. You can always take a screenshot and go for quick solving and then read the story and everything else later from the screenshot. You can also just ignore the results screen but you would still probably want to logout so the results aren't saved to your personal stats.
Old 07-20-2018, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
This seems like a work around, is there really no way to leave competitive mode and keep my preferred settings for working through the puzzles?