Old 05-19-2018, 03:35 PM

Default Other logic puzzle websites/apps?

I try to do a few puzzles on this site everyday, and I really like the Logic Daily app on my iPhone, especially since the clues on that app are phrased very differently than the puzzles on this website. Does anybody have any other apps or websites with grid logic puzzles that they like? I've looked around a bit, and haven't found any others. I do have all of the Puzzle Baron apps on my iPhone as well.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:10 AM

I've not found any grid sites like this one. There are some apps, as you know, but this seems to be one of the only puzzle sites with grids.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:01 PM

Default other grid-logic sites

I know of a few other sites which feature grid-logic puzzles. One is simply puzzles.com., which has various types of logic puzzles, including a large amount of grid-logic. From puzzles.com, you can go to a sister site which is uni-puzzle.com. These two sites I go to regularly, along with logic-puzzles.org. Another one is logicgridpuzzles.com. This site has some excellent puzzles, but some of their puzzles have errors. Two other sites I know of are brainzilla.com, and braingle.com. which aren't, in my opinion, that user friendly.
Old 10-30-2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl of Wellington View Post
I know of a few other sites which feature grid-logic puzzles. One is simply puzzles.com., which has various types of logic puzzles, including a large amount of grid-logic. From puzzles.com, you can go to a sister site which is uni-puzzle.com. These two sites I go to regularly, along with logic-puzzles.org. Another one is logicgridpuzzles.com. This site has some excellent puzzles, but some of their puzzles have errors. Two other sites I know of are brainzilla.com, and braingle.com. which aren't, in my opinion, that user friendly.
Thanks, Earl - I'm looking forward to checking out those sites!