Old 09-02-2018, 04:06 PM

Default Request: "Don't highlight the hint" option

I would really like to see an option to NOT have the hint highlight a correct answer. I enjoy working out the logic myself, and would prefer to see only the hint narrative and work it out from there. Once that box is highlighted, I cannot "unsee" it, and I tend to focus on why that is right rather than where the hint leads me. Does that make sense? Does anyone feel the same way, or am I just an odd duck?
Old 09-02-2018, 07:07 PM

Hello, odd duck. I prefer studying the hint to find out why it is so, actually. So next time, I can apply the knowledge.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:30 AM

Default Keep that feature

I prefer that feature. Some of us aren't speed demons and need that highlight the hint as an option to help us learn more about the puzzle.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:04 PM

Default Yes, Odd Duck

I feel the same way. I've never been able to effectively use that tool because it takes too long for me to figure out what it's telling me.