Old 04-10-2010, 10:38 PM

Default Record Times

Hi,

Does anyone know how often the record times for a particular are updated? I've begun to set my share of records and haven't seen my name attached to any puzzles yet. Is it just that I'm not noticing them or is it that they take a long time to change?

Thanks for any insights,
pcuser
Old 04-12-2010, 02:25 AM

Cool

That's a good question. I have only noticed your name a time or two. They may have so many puzzles that we don't get repeats very often (although it sure seems like the same ones!) I have made a few records myself and have never seen my name on a recently loaded puzzle.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:04 PM

Default Records

Thanks for your response. At least some have been updated. I also believe that there are repeat puzzles. In fact, I would bet money on it...
Old 04-13-2010, 08:15 PM

I wouldn't worry about it too much. There are many thousands of puzzles on this site. I'll bet I had set well over 100 records before I saw my own name come up for the first time. I've seen your name come up, too!