Old 02-17-2010, 12:37 AM

Default Ghostly incomplete games....

Hi all:
For the second time in the last three monthly competitions, I have found that my percentage of completed games has dropped from 100%. Neither time have I not finished any games... Something is wrong with the system. After the last time, I have checked daily to make sure this didn't happen to me again.(((( I've worked too hard to lose my perfect score. This needs to be fixed. This time, I just saw it this afternoon after checking late yesterday. When I tried to find it in recent games, they are all completed. Also, is there a way I can contact the administrators to get this fixed and to restore my perfect score?
What's up?
Old 02-17-2010, 01:29 AM

This happened to me in January, too. I sent an email to the Administrators, but I can't get anyone to respond. Does anybody know how to restore the scores?