Old 08-20-2008, 02:00 AM

Default Feature Request: Changes to Answer Field

It would be nice if I could put the answers in independently of the grid. It would also be nice if the answer grid were on the same page as the clues. It makes it easier to see what's filled in and make associations.

Check out www.puzzlersparadise.com to see what I mean. I really like how their puzzles are laid out on the page.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutefish View Post
It would be nice if I could put the answers in independently of the grid.
An excellent suggestion - I will definitely add this to my to-do list. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutefish View Post
It would also be nice if the answer grid were on the same page as the clues. It makes it easier to see what's filled in and make associations.
Gotcha. This might be a little tricky to achieve as there is a very limited amount of real estate on the page (especially for those with lower-resolution monitors) but I will definitely see what I can do to make everything appear within the same tab (answer table + clues).

Thanks as always for the suggestions!

- Stephen