Old 11-12-2013, 07:32 AM

Question Many possibilities to one puzzle

I completed a puzzle recently. But the answer was incorrect. I rechecked my answer once again against each clue, and every clue was logical with the answer. So there is more than one answer but only one is treated as the standard. Enjoyed it anyway.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:02 PM

Every puzzle has a unique entry. Do you have a screen print of the puzzle? Should you run into the problem again, post a screen print.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:21 PM

strike comment

Last edited by Horesco; 12-09-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2014, 02:47 PM

Default I've seen this too...

Never saw it on the old site, but I've seen puzzles without unique solutions multiple times now with the new site. Most recently with an easy 3x4 puzzle with just 4 clues--thinking I'd take a tiny break to free my mind on an easy puzzle!

I may try to find another and screenshot it, but really I'll probably give up on the new site and go back to the old.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:24 PM
Administrator

Every puzzle on our site has one unique solution - if you find one that you think doesn't, post a screenshot of it here and I will happily double check it for you. Most of the time though when someone has this complaint, its because they didn't pull out every last bit of information from certain clues (especially either/or and neither/nor clues).

Tags
variety