Old 01-22-2015, 02:50 PM

Question Urgent Logical Intelligence test .

Hello My name is dbu3esc .

In short time (1-2 days) I will do an Logical Online test for a job .I need your help because I'm running out of time .This is the reason that I put this question without any research on similar threads .

So must do at least 32 question correctly in 12 minutes . The majority of them will be something like that : Guess the place of the seat of a person at cinema knowing that this person it's on the left of Ane ,Jane it's of the right of Mary ... something like that .This example it's created without any thinking ,I do not expect to be correct .

Do you have any tips how this kind of logical question can be solved fast (I have few time ) .How it are named ?I want to practice something .

Other things that stress me it is that I'm a learner of english not a native .How can I manage this ?

Thanks
Old 01-22-2015, 05:35 PM

First, the problem with english can be fixed if you use http://www.duolingo.com.They have courses in English for speakers of Spanish, Italian, French, Vietnamese, etc. And it's free! Second, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!! It helps a ton.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:34 PM

This site would give you good practice. I would suggest trying the easy logic puzzles and practice them. There are hints, which would help you figure out how to do them. You don't need to log in and you can do them as slow as you need to. It will help with your understanding of English used in these types of puzzles.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:38 PM

Practice makes perfect. Start easy first then move up. Don't be hasty. And I have found that google translate can sometimes be quite accurate if you don't wanna waste time figuring all the grammar and stuff the traditional way. G'luck.

Tags
fast, job, logical