Old 01-03-2014, 06:19 AM

Default Graph Data

I was wondering where the data on the graphs comes from if, like it always says on every puzzle I've done, there is "insufficient" data?
Old 01-03-2014, 09:49 AM

It is collected statistics from users solving the puzzles. Since these are new sets of puzzles, it will take some period of time for a given puzzle to have been solved enough times to make the statistics meaningful.
While most of the puzzles I solved initially said insufficent data a week ago, most of them now are showing statistics, but depending on which size and difficulty you're choosing, you are hitting puzzles that haven't been solved by some minimum number of people yet.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:02 AM

Thank you! I was wondering the same thing. It makes sense, though, that they refresh their puzzles every once in a while. I'm new to the site, and therefore all puzzles are new to me!
Old 01-03-2014, 10:40 PM

He (they?) introduced a whole new version of the site last month, with a new interface and all new puzzles for everyone, even those that have been around for a while.