Old 12-19-2013, 03:17 AM

Lightbulb highlighting rows or columns

Could you rig something so that if you clicked on the row or column header it would highlight the entire row or column?

I just did my first 4x7 grid and it would have made it easier. If it had been a paper puzzle I would have had a ruler across it to make sure I was transferring clues exactly.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion! I've got some code written for just that functionality, there's just a bit of spit and polish still needed before it can go live.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:51 PM

I don't really need that feature, but one way to implement would be have a rotation: every other row highlighted, every other column highligted, then nothing highlighted.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:53 AM

I'll wait patiently. You guys are awesome. I used to write code and I love testing code. It only matters for transferring the correct row on the really big grids - they are alot harder to solve when you're off a row :-)
Old 12-26-2013, 11:04 AM

Smile

Ran into that issue myself last night - glad sunrise's suggestion is already in the works!

Tags
enhancement