Old 12-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Administrator

@BrightSky9 - Thanks, glad you're enjoying the nw features!

@Alethea - I've got one other report of someone not able to work the slider bars... I may end up junking them and just going to a regular form select if it isn't working properly for everyone. Re: records, right now every time you solve a puzzle, you're more or less setting a "new record" (since there are 18,000 brand new puzzles) - so this is something we'll definitely be adding, but not until the stats are a little more settled.

@Ambrosia - I hadn't considered copy/paste from clues to the notes section, but that makes sense. I'll start thinking of some alternatives that might let that happen in the future. Thanks!

@dalfetsmarak - What browser/operating system are you using? So far I'm unable to replicate that here. If it does happen again though, click the "Save Progress" button and then resume the puzzle via "Recent Games". (That's only a temporary fix until I can figure out why this is happening.) Thanks!
Old 12-07-2013, 08:22 AM

Default Already solved message

I am using google chrome browser. A further problem which I have tested twice now is that the only 3 x 4 I have done I cannot submit as the nPower add is blocking the submit button and I cannot get round it. Any suggestions?
Old 12-07-2013, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Can you email me a screenshot showing how the ad is covering the submit button? It can go to admin@puzzlebaron.com - I can't replicate this on Chrome here, but it may be an ad that is only showing in your geographical area. If I can see how the ad is positioned I may be able to figure out what is causing it - thanks!
Old 12-07-2013, 08:47 AM

If I knew how to do a screen shot I would, quick lesson?
Old 12-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Administrator

Here's info: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Old 12-07-2013, 09:22 AM

Thanks for the link. Got as far as putting in Paint but have no idea how to get it from there to you, copy and paste doesn't seem to do it. Sorry.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:25 AM

It happened on '#7236 if that's any help
Old 12-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Administrator

I've moved the ads so that they are now below the puzzle, instead of below the clues. This should resolve the submit button issue. (Hopefully they won't layer above the hint/errors/etc. buttons for you, but let me know.)
Old 12-07-2013, 12:22 PM

I haven't been on version 2.0 for more than 10 minutes so far, but I'm highly impressed with how much more streamlined everything appears to be. Excellent work on this.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Thanks Spokes!