Old 10-01-2008, 05:10 AM

Default Monthly Trophies

I wasn't sure if this is a bug or if I have a misunderstanding of the monthly trophies - so I'll post here and hopefully someone can set me straight.

Are there a total of 60 trophies given out each month? One for each of the top 20 in most points, percent solved correctly, and fastest solving time? If that is not the case, will someone please explain the monthly awards to me. If that is the case, I was ranked #17 for percentage solved correctly and don't see my trophy. Is this a bug being worked out as this is the first month of monthly challenges.

Thanks for the explanation

eciffo
Old 10-01-2008, 05:48 AM

Default trophies

You are correct, there are 60 trophies. They usually show up (on the cryptogram site, that is) sometime the next day.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Trophies are now displaying for September. :-)

Its still a manual process, so I generally run the trophy script at around 8-9 am on the morning of the 1st, every month. The new competitions however begin tracking immediately and automatically at 12:01am on the 1st of every month.

Happy solving!

- Stephen
Old 10-01-2008, 07:19 PM

Thanks so much. I can see my trophy today. I was looking for instant gratification last night Now I know I just need to wait a few hours (good things come to those who wait...)

BTW - thanks so much for this site. I love it!