Old 12-29-2012, 05:20 AM

Exclamation challenge part 3

Hello again, we are back and merry Christmas (or Hanukkah)! I am so sorry for the 4 day delay. This puzzle should be on the 24th, but that was that on Christmas and I was wrapped up in presents, tired from Christmas cards, and exhausted from to much pie.

But also, let's give a congrats to Novacula! The winner of the second puzzle! He (or she) now will be put on the logicians hall!

Today's puzzle is a good one thats reasonable. and I'm not going to give away the answer so easy. So enjoy and REALLY THINK!

A bird watcher looks out a small, glass window and see a very rare bird. As he watches, he is happy. The man then realizes something and few seconds later, is very horrified! A few minutes after that, he is scared out of his mind, screaming for his life. What is going on?

Last edited by hardcore; 01-04-2013 at 03:50 AM. Reason: left stuff out
Old 12-29-2012, 05:48 AM

A guess: He was happy watching the bird until he realised he was seeing a reflection in the glass window. Eventually the bird comes after him and the window is too small for him to escape through.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:49 PM

Lightbulb good guess

Great guess JoyKig, but I'm afraid that's not it. But it is a pretty convincing answer. I am, though, going to give 1 hint because there are a lot of possible answers, but I am looking for one. The hint is that the window is a regular window and the lives of others were in danger.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:15 PM

The man is on a ship. The bird is a rare sea bird sitting on the water. As the distance between the window and the bird decreases, he realizes the ship is sinking.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 PM

Cool nope!

Nope, but a closer, but farther answer! I will give another hint: SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE BIRD!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:02 PM

A lion or some other big cat was going to attack the very rare bird. Then man was frightened for his life because the lion was coming after him.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:47 AM

Cool good try

I like how you think, pinkgirl25. But, unfortunately, that is incorrect. I want to give tip: focus on the time he was horrified, then when he was screaming. There is a chain event that happen there. so think, what could happen to the bird, that can also kill not just 1, but about 40 others?

Now for the clue: THE BIRD WAS KILLED IN FLIGHT.

Last edited by hardcore; 01-04-2013 at 03:48 AM. Reason: useless word
Old 01-04-2013, 06:20 AM

Default After reading all of the clues-

The rare bird is actually a passenger plane. Maybe?

Last edited by otterb; 01-04-2013 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Picture html removal
Old 01-05-2013, 03:20 AM

Smile to otterb

Nope! But you are getting closer. One last hint: the bird is a bird and the man was going from America to Africa.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:35 AM

Red face

He is in a plane and it is crashing, (clearly descending or he wouldn't see a bird), but then realises they are not landing.

Tags
the test