Old 09-04-2011, 09:45 AM

Default pause button

as my phone never stops ringing for work commitments,is it possible to pause a game
Old 06-05-2012, 12:49 PM

Default Or, how about a "Save" button?

I don't really care about the timing or points. I just want to take a leisurely, fun approach to solving these puzzles. However, if I close the browser, or worse, it keeps telling me that someone else initiated it (stupid)... I lose all my work. I don't really feel like printing them out all the time. Could we get a save/pause feature that, when you use it, it captures your game but maybe invalidates the timer/points so that it's fair?
Old 06-08-2012, 03:28 PM

You can not pause your game, but you can exit out and it will save your game from the time you started for 24 hours. You can access any recent games completed or not in the last 24 hours by clicking on the recent games link at the top right.

Although you will most likely get 10 points your winning percentage will be saved if you come back in a few hours to finish. Happy Puzzling!