Old 08-26-2011, 06:10 AM

Default Puzzle check/success rate

Has anyone else tried to check a result and have it not respond. This sucks if you are going for success rate.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:15 AM

Default Result

What exactly do you mean by checking a result? Do you mean a finished puzzle?
A little more specific info please.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:52 AM

Default Puzzle check.

I have completed three puzzles, and when I submit the puzzle my screen locks up. I don't get an error message saying my awnser is wrong or anything. This sucks I have been trying to earn a success rate medal this month, I went from fifth to not even qualifying for a medal. I've submitted bug reports, with my awnsers but it wasn't fixed.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:11 PM

Oh and I have retried the puzzles at a later time, and still the same results, thank for trying to help
Old 08-31-2011, 10:13 PM

I would at first glance suggest that you have a computer problem. However, if you resubmit the same puzzles at different times with the same result, it might be a glitch in the puzzle software. It wouldn't be the first glitch I've seen. I would suggest you contact the administration. I've dealt with Steven before and he is pretty good at resolving problems.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:06 AM

Thanks, i have already submitted bug reports. How did you get so fast, are you using pattern recognition
Old 09-01-2011, 08:12 PM

Some of it is pattern recognition. However, I've continually been surprised at how one can continue to improve over time. I also early on began specializing in harder puzzles as they yield more points. I also have always had a talent for deductive logic. I excelled in theoretical math and early computer programming which relied heavily on deductive logic.