Old 08-22-2010, 04:47 PM

Default Inability to access site on Sunday morning?

Hi all,
Did anyone else experience an inability to access the site this Sunday morning. I had a browser open from last night and when I tried to play a game, it wouldn't open and the browser was unable to access anything from the site. Now it is back up and showing an incomplete puzzle from 100 minutes ago. I could easily solve it, but that would blow up my average time for the month. Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks,
pcuser
Old 08-22-2010, 05:13 PM

Default Same happened to me

I was in the middle of a puzzle when the site went down. I've been trying to get my average time down, but the site was down for well over an hour and when it came back up I was penalized the time. Seems odd because every other site I accessed during that time worked fine.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:39 AM

Default A question?

The site going down just happened to me too. Was averaging 215 and change when the site went down. It came back up an hour later. I finally finished the puzzle now my average is over 220.

Hey admin...for those of us who got caught when the site went down, can those puzzles times and scores be removed from our completed list so our averages are not affected by the site going down? Just curious.

If it helps I could not access the site on 12/23/10 from approximately 5:25 until approximately 6:30 PM PST.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwf2 View Post
The site going down just happened to me too. Was averaging 215 and change when the site went down. It came back up an hour later. I finally finished the puzzle now my average is over 220.

Hey admin...for those of us who got caught when the site went down, can those puzzles times and scores be removed from our completed list so our averages are not affected by the site going down? Just curious.

If it helps I could not access the site on 12/23/10 from approximately 5:25 until approximately 6:30 PM PST.
Same thing happened to me at the same time.