Old 12-20-2014, 03:37 PM
Default need help --moving beyond obvious

i get to a certain point and don't know how to deduce further. i get to a point where i have a lot of Xs and few circles and need techniques to go further anyone suggest any reading or ideas? ii
Old 12-20-2014, 05:52 PM

Here is a link to a tutorial that might help.

Old 12-21-2014, 05:49 PM

When you're stuck in a game, click the "hint" button. But don't X where the hint tells you. Read the hint and the explanation for why you can click that space. That will help you understand what you can do in the future.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:01 PM

Agreed, learning the techniques in the excellent tutorial is key... and the hint/teacher should bring it all home, with practice.

I don't know what others might say, but for me 4x4 challenging exposed a lot of what's required, and 4x5 challenging is all the test I need. Forget the competition, just take your time and keep at it!