Old 06-06-2010, 10:39 AM

Question 4x4

help me find the 4X4grids for Logic Puzzles. These other ones are too hard for me at this time.
Thanks for some help
Old 06-06-2010, 03:07 PM

Smile Finding 4 x 4 puzzles

When you click "New Game", the screen shows the puzzle statistics - success rate percentage & average time. Keep clicking "New Game" until you get a puzzle with a high success rate and low (under 500 seconds) average solve time, before you click "Start Puzzle". The lower the solve time and the higher the success rate, the easier the puzzle should be.

You can also view previous posts for tips and suggestions, print out puzzles and work them on paper for practice; and remember that the more you do, the better you get!
Old 06-06-2010, 03:24 PM

Perhaps the most important point here is doing a lot of puzzles. As you do more and more puzzles, they will start to make more and more sense and you can move onto the 5X5 puzzles where you can earn more and more points. Keep at it and you WILL get better and better. I promise...