Old 01-26-2017, 02:35 PM

Default Finding Puzzle Again

Is there a way to search for a specific puzzle that you want to finish playing or play again?
Old 01-27-2017, 09:52 AM

Default Recent Games

Click on recent games. If you haven't finished it, then you can reopen it. Games only remain there for a short period of time though, can't recall if it is one day or one week or somewhere in between (think it is last 24 hours). Can't pick when to replay a puzzle; the site may load it again later but it will be random.

Last edited by jeffnn; 01-27-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:49 PM

Default Finding old puzzle

Ok, so I do these for fun and still in competitive mode. I have improved my performance and speed over time and now prefer doing challenging 4x6 and 4x7 puzzles. The one thing that bothers me is my score page. All puzzles show a 100% solve rate, except the 4x7 where it shows that one puzzle remains unsolved. It was quite a while ago. I don't know how to access that puzzle and solve it. Is there some way to do it? I think it is unfair to have that one puzzle unsolved and not have some way to access and solve it. Any pointers would be helpful.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:16 AM

The "Recent Games" tab to the right of "My Scores" should take you to a list of your games, both solved and unsolved.

Be aware that the timer's been going since you started it.
Old 10-21-2017, 05:08 AM

Default Refinding Puzzles redux

I appreciate your answers. I hadn't noticed the "My Scores" tab (duh). Anyhoo, I've learned that I apparently need to be logged in and playing online if I want My Scores to activate. I still haven't figured out how to enter competitive mode. I rarely play online. I print them out. Sometimes the printout is missing the last clue and I don't realize it until much later. That's why I'd like to be able to search by keyword. By accident I discovered that I can quickly load different puzzles (Back arrow on browser-Reload page-Start Puzzle...no need to go all the way back to Create Puzzle) to look for the one I need, but, as jeffnn said, it's a random queue, so I could do that all night and not find the one I need. The one I'm looking for now, btw, is about shows that air on BMT, CBR, FNX, etc., and the last clue says "The program on BMT had 250,000 fewer viewers then the program that aired on ... ." I'm missing either a three-letter station or a day of the week. But I must say, I love this site! It's my go-to form of relaxation!
Old 10-24-2017, 03:48 AM

Hi guys

Along the same line as the previous question, how do you get to play the same puzzle (which you have submitted because you have a score and points) again? I see many of you post several comments on the same puzzle usually to say 'better than last time I tried". I have been playing for quite some time now but never get the same puzzle twice!!!!
Old 10-24-2017, 08:54 AM

Default It's random

Quote:
Originally Posted by floup View Post
Hi guys

Along the same line as the previous question, how do you get to play the same puzzle (which you have submitted because you have a score and points) again? I see many of you post several comments on the same puzzle usually to say 'better than last time I tried". I have been playing for quite some time now but never get the same puzzle twice!!!!
You just have to play a lot of games.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:30 AM

Thanks Jeffnn that question has been bothering me for quite a while ;-))