Old 09-03-2016, 10:28 PM

Smile Hack The Math - Puzzle Game

I've published an android math game for people Who wanna test their calculating ability. After sharing to my friends, some people said it's too difficult for them and some don't understand the rules in the first play. I'm really hope you can give me some suggestion to make the game more friendly to users in the next updates.

The rule : just put your finger on the selected cell then move to the possible beside cell to make an increasing or decreasing sequence of numbers.

Here is the store link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...math.challenge

Here is the screenshot :
Old 09-04-2016, 08:12 AM

Can you move diagonally? In other words, in the screen shot, could you move from 13 to 19? Once you get to the highest number possible, can you then start to go down again? Can you use the same number more than once? If you went from 26 to 27, for instance, could you go back to 26 to start the downward sequence, if that's allowed? None of those things are clear.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:31 AM

Default game rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by act_now View Post
Can you move diagonally? In other words, in the screen shot, could you move from 13 to 19? Once you get to the highest number possible, can you then start to go down again? Can you use the same number more than once? If you went from 26 to 27, for instance, could you go back to 26 to start the downward sequence, if that's allowed? None of those things are clear.
You only can move in 4 direction : up, down, left, right. And you can't go down again, if you went to 27 then return 26 it doesn't make any change. I've updated a short tutorial inside the game but not sure it's really clear.

Tags
brain, game, hack, math, puzzle