Old 01-12-2013, 05:47 AM

I think I've gotten some of the new ones -- sometimes the wording is a little strange. I've apparently set 3 new records, too! I wish that was reflected in your scores page.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:40 AM

Post Record function works

Now it seems that every puzzle I have played had times set by some legitimate player. Is it just the work of regular weekly maintenance done on Saturdays or of some mysterious being?
Old 02-07-2013, 07:53 PM

Default The New Puzzles

I have recently joined this board and I pulled out half my hair trying to solve the puzzles, and FINALLY, I got where I could easily solve the 4x4's and with some work, solve most of the 4x5's. The new ones have made me bald. I cannot solve ONE of them. I guess its a learning curve. I really do NOT like them right now, and I am studying the new tutorial for these puzzles (on YouTube by Puzzle Baron). I guess it just takes time and effort.