Old 03-07-2014, 04:50 AM

Default time lapse in posting

Dear Admins, I understand that you are trying to solve the spamming problem, however as a result of the measures you are taking at the moment, our posts are taking a long time to appear on the board. I posted a message regarding a hint query and posted the wrong grid in attachment. When I realized my mistake I couldn't edit the message. I posted a message apologizing for my mistake and to disregard it, but it took a day or two before it was on the board. Three members tried to help and posted their messages. I felt guilty.

Anyway it will be good when you have sorted out the spamming problem and we get back to how things were. At the moment your efforts are similar as the carpenter coming to solve the door scraping on the floor and cutting 4 inches of the bottom and allowing all kinds of wildlife into the home.

Stan