Old 12-08-2013, 06:18 AM

Thumbs up Two suggestions

First, make the lines between categories a little thicker. I've gotten used to it, but when I first started, it was a little hard to follow the lines to the bottom. Thicker lines would only involve making 2, 3 or 4 lines thicker, so it wouldn't appreciably change the size of the puzzle.

Second, put a checkbox by the clues. When working through 13 or 14 clues, it gets tough to remember where you are. When I've used the clue once, but it's not ready to go into the "used" category, it would be nice to be able to mark it in some way.

Great game! I love playing it!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:21 AM

I have also thought about some sort of third state for the clues. Something along the lines of "read, but not used."
Old 12-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm working on a new design for the grid at the moment which will include increased margin width for groups. Your idea for multiple clue states (new / semi-used / used) is a good one, and something I'm going to work on a bit today - will see if I can come up with a good solution that doesn't overcomplicate things.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:21 AM

Thanks, Steve. I realize it's low on the priority list, but it'll be a nice addition.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:12 PM

In the old version there was a "pencil" icon next to the clues in order to check and follow the clues.Is it possible to put this icon near each clue again?
Old 12-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Administrator

You can still "check off" clues by clicking them - this now moves them to the "Used Clues" section, leaving only clues you're currently working on at the top of the list.

We're looking into ways of updating/improving this system however - a lot of people miss those little pencils! :-)