Old 12-07-2013, 07:06 PM

Default Logic Puzzles Version 2.0

Please give us the option of going back to the old version which actually worked and reacted to our entries. I'm gonna have to find another site.

It really is too bad, for I had told dozens of people about the site, and they were all becoming addicted. It used to be such a good way to crank up the brain for a morning exercise.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:41 PM

Maybe giving more information about what you are having problems with may help the developers....
Old 12-07-2013, 07:47 PM

http://old.logic-puzzles.org
Old 12-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Administrator

@hdsinca - If you could tell me what operating system and browser you're using, and more about what isn't working for you, there may be an easy fix. Otherwise, as Kgun5 posted, you're welcome to continue using the old site at http://old.logic-puzzles.org
Old 12-07-2013, 08:32 PM

Not sure about anyone else but I'm on an Android phone and cant move the sliders to select a puzzle level.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Administrator

@faithv - I've had one other user report this issue on an Android device. Unfortunately the sliders are working for my Android tablet (Nexus 7) and Android phone (Galaxy S3), so its difficult for me to replicate and test this issue. I've found a code update online for the slider we're using and have installed it on this test page only:

http://www.logic-puzzles.org/initx.php

If you could try the above url and let me know if the sliders there are working for you on your Android device I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 12-08-2013, 01:48 PM

on my Android the sliders will respond to tap in the position you want, so even though they technically don't 'slide', they do operate.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:00 PM

Thank you so much for the link to the old version! I may want to switch back to that one once in a while