Old 11-07-2013, 01:46 PM

Default Bugs in the scoring system

Not sure what's been happening over the last few days but it is certainly playing havoc with my scores!

In October I had 100% solve rate for puzzles and was hoping to place in the top 5 in the monthly success rate championship. However when the results were posted for the month my score had fallen below 100%

The only explanation I could come up with was that, as I had been playing before and after midnight on 31st October, I must have been mid-game when the cut-off point happened?

However it has happened again twice.

I signed off on 5th November with 100% accuracy but when I started playing again on the 6th I noticed my score had reduced by 1 puzzle. I searched uncompleted puzzles and discovered a puzzle that I am confident I had never even started, showing in the list. I completed the puzzle and duly clocked up a time in excess of 35,000 seconds. This corrected my pass rate but totally messed up my speed times.

Then yesterday I had again fallen below 100% despite having completed every puzzle successfully. I searched for an uncompleted game in the recent games list however none were showing as uncompleted in the previous 24 hours. I cannot therefore rectify the situation.

It is very frustrating!! - Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Old 11-13-2013, 02:53 AM

I'm showing 100% solved for this month, but I have one in the played list today that shows as unsolved with a retry button. It comes at a time I know I had been away from the computer for a couple of hours.

Until today, my only unsolved puzzles come from server errors when submitting the answer.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:51 AM

Default Happened Again!!!

Yesterday when I finished playing I was showing 2 games uncompleted neither of which I've ever started - so my solve rate is down by 2 games I've never seen. - Started playing today and now I'm showing 3 games uncompleted - this puzzle is again not showing in my recent games list!!

What on earth is happening!!!!
Old 11-23-2013, 12:16 AM

Right now, I have a couple of "ghosts" in the list. One an unsolved one. Another a solved one (with a lousy time) from when I was definitely asleep.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:48 AM

Thumbs down Similar Issue

My issue is similar.
I too go for a 100% success rate.
Just today, I started a puzzle, then lost my internet connection, so I could not finish. Got the internet connection back, went to "recent games" to finish the puzzle. But, it states that the puzzle was started by another user. And, my only option is to start a new game.
I logged out and back into my account. Logged out, restarted the computer, and logged in again....Still 99.9% Success rate...

Last edited by Leftylucy1115; 11-24-2013 at 02:51 AM.