Old 10-25-2012, 10:34 PM

Default Simple Question I Think....

I am new on this board, but have struggled with Logic Puzzles for years! I love this site, thank you for offering it to the public. I have always wanted to solve Logic Puzzles, and thanks to the tutorial I have a better understanding of how to work them.

Someone in one of the posts wanted to know if you could save the puzzle you are working on, and the answer was 24 hours only, and to choose a puzzle that is under 500 sec. and solved rate over 65%.

Does this mean that if you get a puzzle that is not the above criteria and dismiss it, you are scored as losing that puzzle? Or is there a way to choose puzzles in certain time and solved rate categories.

Thank you for taking the time to read and perhaps, answer.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:17 PM

The statistics associated with your userid show how many puzzles you started solving, and how many you actually solved.

When you push the New Game link, you are just being presented a candidate for starting and solving. It doesn't count against you to browse the available puzzles.

The information in the "This Puzzle's Statistics" box at the left shows the difficulty of the puzzle you will start if you push the "Start this Puzzle!" link.

There is no way to specify a certain puzzle difficulty, but if you hit the New Game link repeatedly, you will find a puzzle that suits your preference soon enough.

Good Luck!
Old 10-26-2012, 03:28 PM

Default Thank you for responding, I appreciate it.

Thank you so much for responding. I am digging in. I will conquer this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenobia43 View Post
The statistics associated with your userid show how many puzzles you started solving, and how many you actually solved.

When you push the New Game link, you are just being presented a candidate for starting and solving. It doesn't count against you to browse the available puzzles.

The information in the "This Puzzle's Statistics" box at the left shows the difficulty of the puzzle you will start if you push the "Start this Puzzle!" link.

There is no way to specify a certain puzzle difficulty, but if you hit the New Game link repeatedly, you will find a puzzle that suits your preference soon enough.

Good Luck!