Old 07-03-2012, 09:56 PM

Thumbs up New format

I've just finished playing the new format for an hour. I find it more efficient and I like it. No more messing around with 4x4 puzzles and it weeds out the easier puzzles allowing one to concentrate on the harder ones. The question I'm wondering about is if the record time for each puzzle is being updated now. It hasn't been since I've been playing. If anyone figures that out, I would be interested in knowing.

Last edited by pcuser; 07-03-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:10 PM

Default New Format

Hate the new format! No puzzle percentage difficulty, no avg time - really not interested in playing if it stays like this. Anyone know why the change?
Thanks
Old 07-04-2012, 04:42 PM

I agree. If the percentage solved, and average time do not reappear, I will look for another site to do my Logic Puzzles.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:07 PM

I like how the puzzles are ranked according to difficulty, but I would still like the solve percentage to be displayed. I just did a puzzle that was considered quite challenging, but had a 66% success rate, which if I had known that in the beginning, I would not have bothered with. Is there anyway to select puzzle difficulties without clicking through puzzles?
Old 07-04-2012, 09:49 PM

Anyone have contact information for site admin so we can provide feedback ? Thanks
Old 07-05-2012, 07:28 PM

Whoohooo!! Format back to including percentage difficulty and avg time!!! Now I can go back to playing! Thank you!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 06:20 PM

Angry New Format

I hate it! It's really difficult to get a 4x5 challenge -- in fact, even tho' i click multiple times on new games, I have yet to get one. The 4x4's that are labelled "quite difficult" are not at all. At least with the old format, i could click multiple times on "new game" and get a 4x5 challenge once in a while. I'm wondering whether something got messed up in the change.