View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 03:04 PM

Actually stanstar, you have more information than you think.

2. The five individuals are the baker who made peanut butter cookies, the person who named their dog Endymion, the baker who made chocolate chip cookies, Braydon and the person who arrived on Monday.

6. The five individuals are the person who named their dog Eurydice, Braydon, the person who arrived on Monday, the baker who made gingerbread cookies and the baker who made peanut butter cookies.

Braydon is listed in both of these 5 individual clues so he could not have any of the cookies, dogs, or days listed in these 2 clues. Monday is also listed in both so the same goes for it, none of the clue listed in the 5 individual clues apply and you should have a lot of Xs for them. Peanut butter cookies is the same case. Then they tell you Janiyah made gingerbread cookies and seeing that it is listed in the 5 individual clues you can have many Xs from that too.

I don't know how to explain better, but I did finish the puzzle under the average time. I think more time and experience will help you to do better on these under 50% solved puzzles. Happy Puzzling!