I can't solve it either, but I did move it along. I've been up since 2:30am and I'm getting punchy, so maybe someone else can see it.
I've got an updated screenshot based on your original. All of my additions are purple Xs:
I went through the clues and found a mistake on your part. This puzzle has 120 decibels and $120. You confused the two on clue 6. 120 decibels is not the Viking 5. You put down that $120 is not the Viking 5. I make that mistake too, sometimes. I marked that square with a blue box.
1) Clue 3: Comparisons between the two means that you can also exclude their intersecting value (I almost ALWAYS forget that extra step)
Rip Tide/1994 is false
2) Clue 6: "Neither" will give you three exclusions:
120 dB/1997 is false
120 dB/Viking 5 is false
3) Clue 7: Here's a great one. Combine it with clues 3 and 5 to get the following relationship:
2007 louder (by 5) than $120 louder than Rip Tide louder than 1994
This means that 2007 is louder than three other units
$120 is louder than two units, but quieter than one
Rip Tide is louder than one unit, but quieter than two
1994 is quieter than 3 units
105 dB/2007 is false
110 dB/2007 is false
115 dB/Rip Tide is false
Further, the four values cannot be each other!
Rip Tide/2007 is false
1994/$120 is false
4) Clue 8: Advanced logic here. "Of" statements have a left side and a right side. If both values on the left can eliminate a common value, then nothing on the right side can have that value. That goes both ways; right side common values affect the left side.
From the left side (Securalert and $145), Securalert is not $120 or $124, and neither is $145 by default, thus nothing on the right side of the clue can be $120 or $124.
105 dB/$124 is false
1997/$120 is false
1997/$124 is false
From the right side (105 and 1997), 105 is not 1994 or 2007, thus
1994/$145 is false
2007/$145 is false
Securalert/1994 is false
Securalert/2007 is false
100 dB/$145 is false by association that 100 is 1994, thus if 1994 is not $145, then neither is 100 decibels
5) Clue 9: Same technique as in clue 8
Armor-Stop is not 2000
2000/$124 is false
2000/115 dB is false
2007 is not Rip Tide or Securalert
Rip Tide/$124 is false
Securalert/115 dB is false
$124 is not Rip Tide or Securalert
6) Finally, from just looking around the board, we want to line up all associations with the green dots.
Since 1994 is not Securalert:
100 dB/Securalert is false