Thanks to zenobia43
Zenobia43 thank you so much for all the help you gave me this past week. I am now solving around the 25% mark now in 35 minutes with a few minutes in between making a coffe etc. I couldn't be bothered doing fast times as it is a pleasure to me to be able to put all your tricks that you have shown me into practice,
I'm glad I was able to help. I learned from the veterans on this site by reading their posts.
If you haven't encountered the Franklin - Katherine puzzle yet, I am sure you will enjoy it. I consider it one of the more difficult puzzles, and I know I used up a lot of paper when I solved it for the first time ;).
How do I find it? What % is it. Come to think about it, is there not a better way to get harder puzzles without reclicking on new game button a hundred times before we can find on. Has anyone got it to post?
Look at the thread entitled "Need help with tough? one" which is about 12 down from the most recent.
The category labels and the clues are in the first post.
If you read too far and get too many hints, it might spoil it for you, so take care.
Thank Zenobia43. Is that the only ones there are here? I did that one with your help of course.
Alondra - Brayden
Try this one:
1. Of the astronomer who pointed their telescope at Mercury and Brayden, one enjoys photography and the other arrived on Friday.
2. The astronomer who pointed their telescope at Neptune does not enjoy archery.
3. The person who enjoys rafting arrived the day after the person who enjoys astronomy.
4. Either Noel or Brayden arrived on Monday.
5. The five individuals are the person who enjoys rafting, the person who arrived on Tuesday, Brielle, the astronomer who pointed their telescope at Jupiter and the person who enjoys botany.
6. The person who arrived on Tuesday didn't observe Uranus through their telescope.
7. The person who enjoys rafting arrived sometime before Noel.
8. The person who enjoys botany caught a great view of Mercury through their telescope.
9. Of Gage and the person who enjoys astronomy, one caught a great view of Mars through their telescope and the other caught a great view of Uranus through their telescope.
Thanks I will give it a try.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.