PDA

View Full Version : Submitting to solve question

MedicRN
03-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Greetings,

I've been doing these for awhile now and am curious as to why you only get the 'submit' button when certain fields are filled in, i.e. if I solve it all the way down (vertically) I do not get the submit button...but if it's filled in across (horizontally) the submit button comes up. Either way, the puzzle is solved, but my time is longer if I have to cross-match the vertical with horizontal and fill in all those boxes too. Weird. :confused:

Laura
03-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi MedicRN:

The Submit button will become enabled once an answer for every item appears on the top section of the grid. You might want to try filling in the boxes across the top first instead of down first and then across. If that's not how it works best for you, it's still necessary to take the time and cross-match horizontally. :(

Laura

MedicRN
03-29-2010, 01:50 AM
Thanks Laura! But, just doesn't make sense that once you have it solved, no matter which way it goes, that you can't submit it. At least I know now that I'm not nuts :p At least about this :D Thanks for your response. Will try harder to solve the top before the side. Sometimes, it just doesn't seem to work out that way.