PDA

View Full Version : Any plans for new puzzles?

Blab
07-26-2014, 08:28 AM
I can't afford to be a paying member of this site, but if I could, I most certainly would. It is definitely worth paying for, and I am extremely grateful to be able to play for free anyway. Therefore, I almost feel greedy to ask if there are any plans for new puzzles. I only play 4x7 challenging, because I like the most difficult puzzles, but I find myself passing over most of them now as I remember having played them before. (Perhaps I should find something else to do; that's a lot of puzzles!). Nevertheless, I'm just curious as to whether there are any plans to add new ones. I humbly thank you for my many hours of free fun.

MicahFFX
07-27-2014, 01:49 AM
I can't afford to be a paying member of this site, but if I could, I most certainly would. It is definitely worth paying for, and I am extremely grateful to be able to play for free anyway. Therefore, I almost feel greedy to ask if there are any plans for new puzzles. I only play 4x7 challenging, because I like the most difficult puzzles, but I find myself passing over most of them now as I remember having played them before. (Perhaps I should find something else to do; that's a lot of puzzles!). Nevertheless, I'm just curious as to whether there are any plans to add new ones. I humbly thank you for my many hours of free fun.
I don't know if you're aware of this, but many of the puzzles may use the same categories but are not "the same". I've even been given what seemed like the same puzzle twice in a row, with very similar clues, but enough was changed that I couldn't just copy the previous results.