PDA

View Full Version : script errors

saranlee
05-31-2014, 08:11 PM
I am playing nearly every day, but for the last 3 days I am getting "script errors". I am using Windows 8.1, Firefox. I have cleaned the cache and deleted the cookies. I usually am playing the 4X6 challenging puzzles. I have checked to see if Shockwave Flash is up to date and it is. My laptop is new, so I can't see it being my computer. It seems to be the same script, at least that is my impression. It causes a long pause in the game as I am playing, as well as takes forever to jump to my statistics when I hit submit. Any one else having the same issue? Is there a fix other than tearing my hair out?

tjsrc
05-31-2014, 08:44 PM
Whenever that sort of thing happens to me (taking forever after hitting submit, etc.) it's usually my internet connection's fault..
Try using it in another browser and see if that changes anything. If not, it's probably your internet connection.

aliciacoral
06-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Definitely recommend Google Chrome browser...I've tried lots of browsers and it has the best graphics response times; also seems more robust and has more widespread usage than Firefox or IE. Good Luck!:o