PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request - Race Against Friends

intotheworldofnight
01-03-2014, 12:05 AM
I think a really enjoyable feature would be something that allows you to send a friend a logic puzzle race, both get the same puzzle but work it on individual computers, and then see who comes up with the solution first. If Logic-Puzzles.org made it possible to do this even without having an account but just through a "challenge link" that can be sent from one to another and takes both players to the same page to race, it would provide a competitive alternative to the scoreboards because it allows you to compete with people you know in real life.

feyzalogic
01-03-2014, 05:33 PM
I think a really enjoyable feature would be something that allows you to send a friend a logic puzzle race, both get the same puzzle but work it on individual computers, and then see who comes up with the solution first. If Logic-Puzzles.org made it possible to do this even without having an account but just through a "challenge link" that can be sent from one to another and takes both players to the same page to race, it would provide a competitive alternative to the scoreboards because it allows you to compete with people you know in real life.
I agree. That would be a really nice feature. Being able to compete anytime with other players would be great. But for the people without accounts, they would have no way to track their process or record their wins. I think having an account is important for competing but about sending people puzzles to work on so that you can compete against each other would be an an awesome feature.

Alethea
01-03-2014, 10:44 PM
I agree - however it is managed, this sounds like a really fun idea!